Big savings on a pallet load of Permanent Pothole Repair
If you use a lot of PPR then a pallet load is for you. You’ll save on the product price and only pay for a pallet delivery.
Fully graded, high PSV cold lay macadam for the repair of potholes. Ultracrete Permanent Pothole Repair (PRR) is a suitable solution for the repair of potholes in roads, driveways, paths and car parks. It can be trafficked instantly in wet, freezing or hot conditions, and at the same time is compatible with the existing road surface.
Ultracrete Permanent Pothole Repair includes fully graded, High PSV interlocking aggregate and specially formulated bitumen, and is supplied in 25kg recyclable containers (Instarmac Plastic Containers Recycling Scheme is available for this product).
- Driveway pothole repair
- Tarmac drive repair
- Garden path repair
- Footway repair
- Cycle track repair
- Road repair
- Car park repair
- Cold lay Macadam
- Use in wet, freezing and hot conditions
- No special preparation
- Instant trafficking
- Only one visit required
- Recyclable containers
- Compatible with existing road surface
- Solvent free
How to Step-by-Step
- Brush out any debris from the pothole
- Optional: For increased durability, spray sides with SCJ
- Fill in the pothole with Instant Road Repair
- Smack down with spade or tamper
- Ready for immediate use
It really is that simple!
- 3mm Black for paths, drive, cycle tracks, pavements, driveways
- Choose Instant Road Repair for 6mm or 10mm grade
- 1m² at 15mm when compacted.
- Store in a cool dry place at temperatures between 2°C – 35°C.
- Shelf life in correct conditions for sealed goods is 6 months for a tub.
For a professional grade finish you will need Ultracrete SCJ Cold Joint Sealer
During colder weather, contents may require extra working. If this occurs, we would recommend simply applying pressure to the product (easier to use your hands or knee), and the product will become quickly workable.