All you need for a professional permanent pothole repair
Ultracrete Permanent Pothole Repair (PRR) and Ultracrete SCJ sealer, two components to make a professional pothole repair.
Choose this bundle and save a bundle if you want to repair potholes like the professionals, or maybe you are a professional and don’t want to buy a dozen cans of SCJ!
- Driveway pothole repair
- Tarmac drive repair
- Garden path repair
- Bitumen path repair
- Cold lay macadam
- Footway pothole repair
- Cycle track pothole repair
- Road pothole repair
- Car park pothole repair
How to Step-by-Step
- Brush out any debris from the pothole
- Spray the sides with SCJ
- Fill in the pothole with Permanent Road Repair
- Smack down with spade or tamper
- Ready for immediate use
It really is that simple!
- 3mm Black for paths, drive, cycle tracks, pavements, driveways
- Choose Instant Road Repair for 6mm or 10mm grade
- 1m² at 15mm when compacted.
Other Pothole Repair Kits
We have other great value Pothole Repair Kits:
- Pothole Repair Kit 6mm for Black Tarmac
- Pothole Repair Kit 6mm for Red Tarmac
- Pothole Repair Kit 10mm for Black Tarmac
During colder weather, contents may require extra working. If this occurs, we would recommend simply applying pressure to the product (easier to use your hands or knee), and the product will become quickly workable.
There are no reviews yet.