Fully graded, high PSV cold lay macadam for repairing of potholes
Ultracrete Permanent Pothole Repair (PPR) is the right stuff for repairing potholes in roads, driveways, drives, paths and car parks. You can drive on it instantly in wet, freezing or hot conditions, and at the same time is compatible with the existing road, drive or path tarmac surface.
A few nerdy points are that Ultracrete Permanent Pothole Repair includes fully graded, High PSV interlocking aggregate and specially formulated bitumen.
Permanent Pothole Repair comes in smart looking 25kg recyclable containers which can be recycled via the Instarmac Plastic Containers Recycling Scheme. HAPAS approved in 2011.
- Driveway pothole repair
- Tarmac drive repair
- Garden path repair
- Footway repair
- Cycle track repair
- Road repair
- Car park repair
- Cold lay Macadam
- Use in wet, freezing and hot conditions
- No special preparation
- Instant trafficking
- Only one visit required
- Recyclable containers
- Compatible with existing road surface
- Solvent free
- Depth from 10mm to 100mm
- SRV ≥ 88
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
How to Step-by-Step
- Brush out any debris from the pothole
- Option: For increased durability, spray sides with SCJ Seal and Tack spray
- Fill in the pothole with Instant Road Repair
- Smack down with spade or tamper
- Ready for immediate use
It really is that simple!
- 3mm Black for paths, drive, cycle tracks, pavements, driveways
- Choose Instant Road Repair for 6mm or 10mm grade
- 1m² at 15mm when compacted.
Buy in Bulk
We sell Permanent Pothole Repair and Instant Road Repair by the pallet load (52 Tubs) if you need a bulk order.
- Pallet of 52 Tubs of Permanent Pothole Repair 3mm grade
- Pallet of 52 Tubs of Instant Road Repair 6mm and 10mm grade
Pothole Repair Kits
We have some great value Pothole Repair Kits which include Instant Road Repair or Permanent Road Repair plus Ultracrete SCJ Bitumen Cold Joint Sealer for a more durable and professional standard finish if required.
- Pothole Repair Kit 3mm
- Pothole Repair Kit 6mm
- Pothole Repair Kit 6mm RED
Pothole Repair Kit 10mm
During colder weather, contents may require extra working. If this occurs, we would recommend simply applying pressure to the product (easier to use your hands or knee), and the product will become quickly workable.