Repair potholes in your tarmac drive or path with ease
10mm grade Ultracrete Instant Road Repair (IRR) by Instarmac is a tarmac repair compound as used on motorways! Fast, cheap and totally durable and ‘Best in class’. Use for a quality long-term temporary repair to mend potholes in roads – use 6mm aggregate or 3mm aggregate for paths, drives, driveways, cycle tracks, car parks – all in a handy bucket.
Quite simply the easiest DIY tarmac repair using 10mm aggregate for your road pothole or 6mm aggregate grade for paths, drives, driveways, cycle tracks, car parks. Select Permanent Pothole Repair 3mm aggregate grade if you need finer.
Permanent Cold Lay Surfacing Material conforms to Highways Agency specification. Designed for permanent reinstatement in tarmac road, footways, footpaths and cycle tracks. Also highly effective as a quality long-term temporary repair for the aforementioned applications – so should do the trick if you only need it for your drive!
Comes in a resealable tub in case you don’t use it all in one go.
- Driveway pothole repair
- Tarmac drive repair
- Garden path repair
- Bitumen path repair
- Tarmac path repair
- Road repair
- Footway repair
- Cycle track repair
- Motorway pothole repair
- Car park repair
- Holiday Park road repair
- Caravan Park road repair
- Stately Home drive repair
- Golf Course road repair
- Cold lay Macadam
- Instant trafficking
- Apply in one operation
- Simple packaging disposal
- Use in wet conditions
- High skid resistance – Conforms to road safety requirements
- Binder is spirit based – Excellent performance in cold weather
- Unique aggregate interlocking system – Long-term durability
- Part of the Ultracrete Ironwork System 5 year reassurance
How to Step-by-Step
- Brush out any debris from the pothole
- Optional: For increased durability, spray sides with SCJ
- Fill in the pothole with Instant Road Repair
- Smack down with spade or tamper
- Ready for immediate use
Seriously. It really is that simple!
- 6mm Black or Red for paths, cycle tracks, pavements, driveways
- 10mm Black perfect for roads
- Choose Permanent Road Repair for 3mm grade
- 1m² at 15mm when compacted.
Buy in Bulk
We sell Instant Road Repair and Permanent Pothole Repair by the pallet load (52 Tubs) if you need a bulk order.
- Pallet of 52 Tubs of Instant Road Repair 6mm and 10mm grade
- Pallet of 52 Tubs of Permanent Pothole Repair 3mm grade
Pothole Repair Kits
We have some great value Pothole Repair Kits which include Instant Road Repair or Permanent Road Repair plus Ultracrete SCJ Bitumen Cold Joint Sealer for a more durable and professional standard finish if required.
- Pothole Repair Kit 3mm
- Pothole Repair Kit 6mm
- Pothole Repair Kit 6mm RED
- Pothole Repair Kit 10mm
During colder weather, contents may require extra working. If this occurs, we would recommend simply applying pressure to the product (easier to use your hands or knee), and the product will become quickly workable.